Legal AID and Private Clients
Help available 24 hours, 7 days a week
Office Hours – 01761 431688
Emergency Out Of Hours – 07870 797355
- An experienced criminal defence team with a Legal Aid contract and a specialist quality mark for Criminal Litigation
- Police station advice and representation is free and not subjected to means testing under the Legal Aid contract
- We cover criminal proceedings throughout the South West including Bristol, Bath, South Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Frome, Wells, Shepton Mallet, Wells, Street and Glastonbury
- Call 01761 431688 in office hours or 07870 797355 for out of hours emergencies
- High client satisfaction
- We provide criminal defence services to both legally aided and private clients
Crossmans Solicitors in Radstock are the leading criminal solicitors in the area. We can advise, guide and defend you whatever your situation. We pride ourselves on being approachable, client friendly and reliable. We have a criminal Legal Aid contract and provide duty solicitors at police stations and both Bath and Bristol Magistrates Courts.
Outside office hours Crossmans offer an emergency telephone service.
Whatever your contact with the criminal justice system Crossmans can assist. Crossmans can advise you on Legal Aid funding and provide competitive quotations for legal representation where such funding is unavailable. In some cases a fixed fee may be appropriate.
Our solicitors are highly experienced representing clients from those attending a first interview with the Police through to those facing major Crown Court trials. We are here to guide, help and support you through the process.
We understand that a criminal investigation and proceedings are extremely stressful and can be daunting. Our clients appreciate our confidential and friendly approach and we are experienced in working with parents, carers and a range of professionals when required or requested.
We cover the full range of offences from the most minor to the most serious. We have particular expertise in dealing with sexual offences, serious drug offences and violent crime.
At the Police Station
If you are in trouble we can advise you by phone within minutes. One of our team will then attend the police station if required and are available 24/7. YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO FREE LEGAL ADVICE AND IF APPROPRIATE, REPRESENTATION.
We will tell you what evidence the police have and advise you about the strength or quality of that evidence, the law, any defences and your rights.
We will go on to represent you in your interview and make representations to the police.