We seek to provide a good service to our clients but if you become dissatisfied or concerned then we encourage you to let us know as soon as possible so that we can do our best to resolve the issue.

In the first instance you should usually contact the person working on your case. If you feel the need to make a formal complaint then it should be addressed to Patrick Crossman. We will take it seriously and reply to you as soon as possible after reviewing the file. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

What do to if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. Under their rules you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

  • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


  • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman then please contact them.


Call: 0300 555 0333 between 0900 and 1700hrs.


Write: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be if you felt that there were any concerns about such matters as dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of a disability, age, gender or other characteristic. Their web site gives details of how your concerns can be raised at

"I found you to be professional, helpful and understanding throughout - a fantastic service."

“I would be certain to recommend Crossmans because they were very quick and kept me informed at all times”